Emily Marie - The Minor Years

This is Miss Emily's New Blog - I would like all the family members to be part of it - This will be the journal of her life in an electronic age. Feel free to add comments about her or your own memories and family photos etc. Think of it as an Electronic Baby Book

May 24, 2004

Baby Web Review #1

Baby Web Review #1
Being a sensible Grandparent I want to know what web sites are cool before I set her free roaming the internet. So I thought I would build myself a whole Blog of them.

thekidzpage.com has a wide variety of content lots of free online interactive available to satisfy various age groups. They even have farm animals that make noise when you click them. Overall I give this site 4 stars. Nice free site a little heavy on the ads but content that is amusing and works.

If you try this site and like it let us know in the comments section.
theKidzpage Free Kids Games, Colouring & Jigsaw Puzzles
posted by Brandy # 5:30 PM

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is half entertaining. But then again I'm very high right now

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home